Wednesday, June 23, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things....

Since there isn't a lot going on right now (besides some training for Rev3 Cedar Point...www.rev3tri.com), I thought I would compile a simple list of some of my favorite things.  These are things, not necessarily triathlon related, but just some simple things that make me smile.  So here they are in no particular order:
  • Anything that makes my daughters smile
  • St. Jude Hospital...I have been a member of their Heroes program for awhile, so if you are looking for an organization to ever raise money for, check them out at www.stjudeheroes.org
  • Vacations
  • My wife...I have known her for over 20 years, been married for 10 years and still haven't figured out how I got so lucky
  • Friends
  • Grilling
  • Riding my bikes
  • Will Ferrell movies
  • Bookstore's...I often spend a lunch break browsing the local Border's
  • Facebook and Twitter...what's not to love?
  • Christmas
Keep training hard and remember to smile while you do it...it may give someone else the push to start training themselves!

1 comment:

  1. Love your list. Everyone should make one. Love even more that they're not all triathlon related. Good work.

    ReplyDelete