Monday, August 22, 2011

It's show time!

The lists are being checked. The bags are being packed. It is time! IM Louisville is a mere 6 days away and I am making sure everything is in order. EFS cannisters...check. First Endurance Prerace...check. TYR Elite Torque swimskin....check. Helmet....check. And so on and so on. I feel ready for the swim and bike and maybe a tad underprepared for the run, but let's be honest, the chances of me running the whole marathon are pretty slim:) I don't feel too nervous, but instead anxious to start. So let's get this show on the road. Time to rock this thing and have a little fun while doing it!

Good luck to evryone else racing this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Dave and I will be there cheering everyone on. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you, Andree, and Jill. Just wish I could be up there to see you all finish. My nose will be glued to the computer though :-)

    ReplyDelete