Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holiday Wish Lists...

First I want to say Happy Holidays to all my new Rev3 teammates as well as all the returning guys and gals. I look forward to meeting you at some of the races.

Now on to the time sensitive material....

To help the family with some Christmas/Birthday ideas (since I am a January birthday), what are some of your favorite workout and race products?

Shoes?
Gadgets?
Training Aids?
Etc.?

I need ideas!

Not much else to report. I am working on finalizing my race schedule for 2012 and will be starting a new job the first of the year. Other than that, I am enjoying (aka fattening up:)) the offseason and looking to get myself back in gear January 1. First up is the Germantown half marathon.

3 comments:

  1. Hi teammie! I just did a post on wishlists/favorites =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping for shoes, clothes myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack, I'm late to the party, but I hope you had a great holiday! What did you end up getting??? :)

    ReplyDelete